1-1/2" 5-Way Cross PVC Fitting - Furniture Grade
The 1-1/2 in. 5-Way PVC Cross lets you easily connect 1-1/2 in. Size PVC pipe at five points on multiple planes and is essential when building base or stand applications for display units and tables. It offers four sockets in a cross configuration, with a fifth socket to allow a perpendicular connection for added intricacy when building PVC projects.
- Fits externally over 1-1/2" Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 1-7/8" (1.900").
- 5-Way PVC Side Outlet Crosses are integrated with impact modifiers that give them five times the durable capability than plumbing-grade alternatives .
- Injection molded as a single unit for a lifetime of durability.
- Infused with titanium-dioxide, a food-grade additive that blocks UV-degradation.
- Connects externally onto PVC pipe with chamfered ends that smoothly diminish down to the pipe surface so that fitting edges don't snag pets, clothing or materials.
- Can be connected permanently with PVC cement, or can be used again, by securing with screws between pipe and fitting, for temporary connections.
- Maintain a a professional, glossy, smooth appearance. There are no manufacturer barcodes, printing or markings, so your projects look professional and manufactured.
- Sockets extend 30% deeper than plumbing-grade fittings to allow further insertion of a PVC pipe into the fitting which creates greater structural stability.
What pipe will this fit?
This product will fit 1-1/2” Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 1.900” (1-7/8”) and an inside diameter of approximately 1-1/2“. See our PVC 101 section for more info.
Not compatible with CPVC or Copper Tube Size (CTS) pipe.
Download the Technical Specifications document for this product to view physical dimensions and additional details.Download PDF
View the product instructions, which include basic visual assembly, securing options and product use.Download PDF