1-1/2" PVC Table Screw Cap - Furniture Grade
FORMUFIT 1-1/2 in. Table Screw Caps are external caps that fit over the end of a 1-1/2" Size PVC pipe and includes holes to attach the cap with fasteners, such as screws or nails to a host of flat surface materials.
- Fits externally over 1-1/2" Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 1-7/8" (1.900").
- Ideal for tables, temporary handrails and for creating plywood bases.
- Three (3) tabs to accomodate screws or fasteners to anchor to flat surfaces
- Tapered holes allow the use of wood or sheetmetal screws to sit flush
- Smaller footprint vs. plumbing grade flanges
- External connection to pipe ends
- Injection molded as a single unit for higher durability
- Impact proof; 5x more durable than plumbing grade fittings
- UV resistant for for outdoor, direct-sunlight or flourescent applications
- 1-1/2 in. Size PVC is ideal for larger-sized PVC projects
What pipe will this fit?
This product will fit 1-1/2” Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 1.900” (1-7/8”) and an inside diameter of approximately 1-1/2“. See our PVC 101 section for more info.
Not compatible with CPVC or Copper Tube Size (CTS) pipe.
Download the Technical Specifications document for this product to view physical dimensions and additional details.Download PDF
View the product instructions, which include basic visual assembly, securing options and product use.Download PDF