1-1/4" 3-Way PVC Elbow Fitting - Furniture Grade
FORMUFIT 1-1/4 in. 3-Way PVC Fittings are ideal for corners in projects, PVC structures and plans where three PVC pipes should meet at a single point, horizontally and vertically at three separate 90-degree angles. These 1-1/4 in. 3-Way corners accept three (3) segments of 1-1/4 in. Size PVC pipe. Build functional, simple cube shapes. Create art projects. Build tables and stands for projects.
- Fits externally over 1-1/4" Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 1-5/8" (1.660").
- Create three-way corner joints using a single PVC fitting. Reduces the need for multiple fittings in a simple form-factor.
- UV resistant PVC material resists sunlight and fluorescent lighting degradation. Lasts for years in direct sunlight without yellowing, discoloration or cracking.
- Glossy, clean unmarked surfaces for a professional look
- Infused with non-toxic impact modifiers in the resin for use in projects that require durability and repeated abuse.
- All connections are at 90 degrees to each other, for perfect corner applications with PVC pipe
- Extra deep sockets allow further pipe insertion into the fitting for a more secured, stronger hold.
- Tapered ends on each socket end to allow a smooth transition from the pipe to the fitting. Won't snag clothing or pet hair like plumbing grade PVC fittings.
What pipe will this fit?
This product will fit 1-1/4” Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 1.660” (1-5/8”) and an inside diameter of approximately 1-1/4“. See our PVC 101 section for more info.
Not compatible with CPVC or Copper Tube Size (CTS) pipe.
Download the Technical Specifications document for this product to view physical dimensions and additional details.Download PDF
View the product instructions, which include basic visual assembly, securing options and product use.Download PDF