1/2 in. External Furniture Grade PVC Coupling - White
FORMUFIT 1/2 in. External PVC Couplings in White connect two (2) segments of 1/2" Size PVC pipe externally, leaving a smooth, slightly-raised connection. The inner stops of this connector have the same thickness as Schedule 40 PVC pipe, so the entire interior can be utilized for fluid transfer or for cable/wire passage. Join shorter pieces of PVC pipe to make them longer or create breakdown points in PVC projects.
- Coupling fits externally over 1/2" Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 13/16" (0.840").
- Easily assemble 10-foot lengths from 5-Foot PVC pipe segments without costly freight
- Tapered coupler design fits directly over PVC pipe to ease the connector down to the pipe
- Flow-through capability to allow cables, wiring, or fluid passage
- Maintains the same tube inside diameter, with no loss of inner diameter.
- Glossy, clean, unmarked, and embossment-free coupling surface
- Impact proof; 5x more durable than plumbing-grade couplings
- Sunlight-resistant PVC material withstands UV damage and fluorescent light degradation.
- Bright white color through the entire fitting inside and out.