1" 5-Way Cross PVC Fitting - Furniture Grade
FORMUFIT 1 in. 5-Way PVC Cross fittings let you connect 1" Size PVC pipe at five points on three different planes. These fittings are essential when building base or stand applications. 5-Way fittings have four sockets in a cross configuration and a fifth for perpendicular connections. These fittings provide added intricacy when building PVC projects.
- Fits over 1" Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 1-5/16" (1.315").
- 5-Way PVC Side Outlet Crosses have five times the durability than plumbing-grade alternatives .
- Injection molded as a single unit for a lifetime of durability.
- Infused with titanium-dioxide, a food-grade additive that blocks UV-degradation.
- Tapered ends on each socket end to allow a smooth transition from the pipe to the fitting.
- Secured with PVC cement, or by securing with screws between pipe and fitting.
- Maintain a a professional, glossy, smooth appearance. No manufacturer barcodes, printing or markings, so your projects look professional and manufactured.
- Sockets extend 30% deeper than plumbing-grade fittings which creates greater structural stability.
What pipe will this fit?
This product will fit 1" Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 1.315" (1-5/16") and an inside diameter of approximately 1". See our PVC 101 section for more info.
Not compatible with CPVC or Copper Tube Size (CTS) pipe.
Download the Technical Specifications document for this product to view physical dimensions and additional details.Download PDF
View the product instructions, which include basic visual assembly, securing options and product use.Download PDF