1-1/2 in. 45 Degree Furniture Grade PVC Elbow Fitting - White
FORMUFIT 1-1/2 in. 45-Degree PVC Elbows in White add 45-degree (alt. 135°) angles to your 1-1/2" PVC pipe structures. These PVC elbows work great to add additional directions to your application when just 90 degrees will not suffice. For example, build sloped backs of PVC furniture, add v-shapes, and rooflines in PVC projects and join in series with 90-degree elbows to create additional angles.
- Connector fits externally over 1-1/2" size PVC pipe, with an outside diameter of 1-7/8" (1.900")
- Two sockets position PVC pipe at 45 Degree angles. Used in applications that require an exact 45-degree bend, such as pitch and incline conditions
- Injection-molded as a solid component for resilience and durability.
- Contains titanium dioxide, a food-grade additive that inhibits the punishment of UV light onto PVC-based plastics. Use your PVC project outdoors without concern for ultraviolet or photo-degradation.
- Chamfered ends that taper down to the pipe so fitting edges won't snag clothing, pets, or materials.
- Exceptional, glossy, smooth exterior; there are no manufacturer barcodes, printing, or embossments on the surface, so your projects look professional and finished.
- Bright white color through the entire fitting inside and out.