1" PVC Slip Tee Fitting - Furniture Grade
FORMUFIT 1 in. Slip Sling Tee Fittings lets you create rotating mechanisms from PVC pipe. This Slip Tee connects a PVC pipe into the socket, while another 1" PVC pipe is allowed to slip through perpendicularly, creating a hinged apparatus. There are two sockets, one for the insertion of a static pipe, and another that is a pass-through for a moveable pipe segment.
- Fits externally over 1" Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 1-5/16" (1.315").
- Perfect to create hinges for doors, lids, tops and supports in PVC projects
- Allows additional project support without cutting PVC pipe
- Ideal for hinge or sliding applications, or projects that require movement
- UV resistant PVC material resists sunlight and fluorescent lighting degradation. Lasts for years in direct sunlight without yellowing, discoloration or cracking.
- Infused with non-toxic impact modifiers in the resin for use in projects that require durability and repeated abuse.
- Extra deep socket allows further pipe insertion into the fitting for a more secured, stronger hold.
- Tapered ends on the socket end to allow a smooth transition from the pipe to the fitting. Won't snag clothing or pet hair like plumbing grade PVC fittings.