1" External PVC Coupling - Furniture Grade
FORMUFIT 1" External PVC Couplings connect two segments of 1 in. Size PVC pipe externally, leaving a smooth, slightly-raised connection. Join shorter segments of PVC pipe to make them longer, or create breakdown points in projects.
Colors and sizes that are grayed out are temporarily out of stock.
- Fits externally over 1" Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 1-5/16" (1.315").
- Create 10-foot lengths from our 5-Foot PVC pipe segments, without expensive freight
- Tapered coupler design fits directly over PVC pipe, to ease the connector down to the pipe
- Secured in place with PVC cement or screws
- Flow-through capability to allow wiring or non-plumbing fluid passage
- Maintains the same pipe inside diameter, with no loss of inner diameter
- Clean, marking-free and embossment-free surface
- Impact proof; 5x more durable than plumbing grade couplings
- Sunlight resistant for for outdoor, direct-UV applications
All FORMUFIT products are proudly manufactured in the United States from domestically sourced materials.
What pipe will this fit?
This product will fit 1" Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 1.315" (1-5/16") and an inside diameter of approximately 1". See our PVC 101 section for more info.
Not compatible with CPVC or Copper Tube Size (CTS) pipe.
Download the Technical Specifications document for this product to view physical dimensions and additional details.Download PDF
View the product instructions, which include basic visual assembly, securing options and product use.Download PDF