FORMUFIT 1/2 in. Clear Slip Sling Tee Fittings lets you create rotating mechanisms from PVC pipe. This clear Slip Tee connects a PVC pipe into the socket, while another 1/2 in. PVC pipe is allowed to slip through perpendicularly, creating a hinged apparatus. There are two sockets, one for the insertion of a static pipe, and another that is a pass-through for a moveable pipe segment.
- Fits externally over 1/2" Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 13/16" (0.840").
- Perfect to create hinges for doors, lids, tops and supports in PVC projects
- Allows additional project support without cutting PVC pipe
- Ideal for hinge or sliding applications, or projects that require movement
- Clear with a slight blue tint in color.
- Impact proof and UV stabilized to avoid yellowing and clouding
- All connections are at 90 degrees to each other, for perfect corner applications with PVC pipe
- Extra deep socket allows further pipe insertion into the fitting for a more secured, stronger hold.
- Tapered ends on the socket end to allow a smooth transition from the pipe to the fitting. Won't snag clothing or pet hair like plumbing grade PVC fittings.
View all of they physical dimensions of this product by downloading the Technical Specifications document in PDF format.