This protective stand-off pad keeps PVC pipe and fittings elevated to protect pipe and fitting surfaces. They can also be used to attach flat panels to round pipe structures.
This product fits multiple PVC sizes.
- Attaches to 1" and 1-1/4" PVC fitting surfaces
- Attaches to 1-1/2" PVC pipe surfaces
- Keeps pipe or fittings off the ground or away from surfaces
- Can be cemented in place or fastened with a threaded screw (not included)
- Works great to attach plywood and other materials to the round surface of pipe structures.
- Smooth and glossy surface finish
- Impact proof and UV stabilized for outdoor color retention
This product will fit 1" and 1-1/4" Size PVC fittings, or 1-1/2" Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 1.900" (1-7/8") and an inside diameter of approximately 1-1/2". See our PVC 101 section for more info.
View all of they physical dimensions of this product by downloading the Technical Specifications document in PDF format.
FORMUFIT Protective Stand-Off Pads are made from the same material as our other Furniture Grade PVC products and are a great solution to keep your PVC project from getting scratched. Concrete and other hard surfaces can scratch and damage the bottom of PVC furniture and projects, causing the smooth surface of the PVC pipe and fittings to become rough. FORMUFIT Protective Stand-Off Pads put a space between the pipe/fitting and the surface to protect against damage.
Using a small, 3/4ۡó? fastener, you can easily attach the Protective Stand-Off Pad to various sizes of PVC pipe and fittings.
Connect PVC Projects to Flat Materials
This product can also be used to connect flat surface materials, such as wood, MDF, drywall and other materials directly to the round surfaces of PVC pipe. Simply insert the Stand-Off Pad between the pipe/fitting and material, and insert a screw into the material, through the hole in the Protective Pad, then into the PVC pipe Structure.