This project can be built in both 1/2" and 3/4" pipe sizes. 1/2" pipe sizes are provided in the materials list.
|F0123WE||1/2 in. 3-Way PVC Elbow||4|
|F01290E||1/2 in. 90 Deg. PVC Elbow||4|
|F012TEE||1/2 in. PVC Tee||2|
|TF100MSC-BK*||1/2 in. Material Snap Clamp*||12|
|Pipe Needed||1/2 in. PVC Pipe||20 ft.|
*Limited availability product, discounted in Closeout section.
PVC Project Plan Description
COVID-19: Can be used by doctors and nurses during procedures to protect both patient and health professional. This is not a certified medical device. The plan provided is for guidance only.
- Can be used for isolation, during intubation for respirator prep
- Can be used by EMTs in the transport of patients
- Eases the already high risk of sterilization loss
- Easily disinfected after cleaning
- Dimensions: 20 in. H x 24 in. W x 24 in. D
Download this PVC Plan
Download a step-by-step PDF file of this PVC plan to your computer or device.