1-1/2 in. Thinwall Furniture Grade PVC Pipe - White
FORMUFIT 1-1/2" Size Furniture Grade Thinwall PVC Pipe in White is the highest quality Structural Grade PVC pipe available. This pipe is ideal for projects that require strength, but a thinner pipe wall, such as in telescoping applications. Extruded from 100% solid-wall vinyl, 1-1/2" PVC Furniture Pipe is monolithic, meaning the color is through the entire pipe. Thin-wall furniture pipe is UV-resistant and impact-proof for uncompromising outdoor durability. In addition, the outside of the pipe is free of manufacturer imprints and has a high-gloss and smooth exterior.
- 1-1/2" Thinwall PVC pipe has an outside diameter of 1.900" (1-7/8"), an average inner diameter of 1.750", and a minimum wall thickness of 0.075".
- Completely clean, no manufacturer markings or printing for a professional look for projects or applications. Smooth and glossy surface finish
- Monolithic. thin wall pipe is extruded as one solid segment, so the color is the same inside and out
- 5x more robust and highly durable when compared to Class 200 plumbing-grade thin-wall PVC pipe
- Impact proof and UV-resistant for direct sunlight use, weatherability, and outdoor color retention
- Bright white color, throughout the entire pipe
- NOTE: This product is not compatible with 1-1/2" PVC Size internal-fit caps, couplings, or fittings and will only work with 1-1/2" PVC Size external-fit products.
📦 ShipSaverReduce shipping costs by avoiding oversize and additional handling surcharges from the shipping carriers.
All pipe is cut with up to +/- 0.25-inch variance. Please note that due to the cut-to-order nature of our pipe, PVC pipe sales are final and are not eligible for return or refund.