1/2" Internal PVC Coupling - Furniture Grade
Add length to an existing piece of 1/2" PVC pipe easily with the Formufit 1/2 in. Internal Coupling. This coupling connects 2 segments of Sch. 40 1/2 in. PVC pipe internally, with only a small seam exposed. Ideal for break points in larger applications and designs, to help reduce transport size.
- Made from ultra-strong, UV-resistant furniture grade PVC material
- Unmarked, glossy surface finish and hidden insert provide for clean, professional appearance
- Inserts inside of 1/2 in. Sch. 40 PVC pipe only, which has an outside diameter of 13/16" (0.840") and an inside diameter of 1/2".
- Create 10-foot lengths from our 5-Foot PVC pipe segments, without expensive freight
- Ideal for break points in larger applications and designs, to help reduce transport size
- Flow-through capability to allow wiring or non-plumbing fluid passage
- Impact proof; 5x more durable than plumbing grade fittings
What pipe will this fit?
This product will fit 1/2” Size Schedule 40 PVC pipe only, which has an outside diameter of 0.840” (13/16”) and an inside diameter of approximately 0.622” (5/8“) *. See our PVC 101 section for more info.
Not compatible with CPVC or Copper Tube Size (CTS) pipe.
* Inside diameters of PVC pipe will vary and are not guaranteed to be consistent.
Download the Technical Specifications document for this product to view physical dimensions and additional details.Download PDF
View the product instructions, which include basic visual assembly, securing options and product use.Download PDF