Ball Ties - Bungee Stretch Cords, 5" Long (15-Pack)
Ball Ties are a high-quality stretch cord constructed from polyester and rubber composite material that is fastened to an ABS plastic ball. They work amazingly well to connect tarps, canvas, and large covering materials to PVC pipe structures for roofs, shade, signage, and displays.
Ball Bungee Ties wrap around PVC pipe, through grommets, holes, or loops in materials, and then loop over the ball end to sustain materials under constant tension. The bungee cord allows for a forgiving, taut connection between the material and pipe structure.
Easily removable, Ball Ties are incredibly versatile and can be used for around-the-home or office organization, such as bundling tools, materials, or other small items for a quick and easy organization solution.
- Will accommodate pipe with a diameter of 1-1/4" (1" PVC Size) To 2-3/8" (2" PVC Size)
- The cord has a diameter of 3/16" and is constructed from polyester and rubber composites.
- Un-stretched length from end to end is 5-1/4", fully stretched size from end to end to approximately 11".
- Perfect for many applications such as securing household and automotive items, canopies, tarps, shade cloth, sleeping bags, to PVC pipe.
- Elastic-cord design provides constant tension and a firm hold.