1-1/4" 5-Way Cross PVC Fitting - Furniture Grade
The 1-1/4 in. 5-Way PVC Cross lets you easily connect 1-1/4 in. Size PVC pipe at five points on multiple planes and is essential when building base or stand applications for display units and tables. It offers four sockets in a cross configuration, with a fifth socket to allow a perpendicular connection for added intricacy when building PVC projects.
- Fits externally over 1-1/4" Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 1-5/8" (1.660").
- 5-Way PVC Side Outlet Crosses are integrated with impact modifiers that give them five times the durable capability than plumbing-grade alternatives .
- Injection molded as a single unit for a lifetime of durability.
- Infused with titanium-dioxide, a food-grade additive that blocks UV-degradation.
- Connect externally onto PVC pipe with chamfered ends that smoothly diminish down to the pipe surface so that fitting edges don't snag pets, clothing or materials.
- Can be connected permanently with PVC cement, or can be used again, by securing with screws between pipe and fitting, for temporary connections.
- Maintain a a professional, glossy, smooth appearance. There are no manufacturer barcodes, printing or markings, so your projects look professional and manufactured.
- Sockets extend 30% deeper than plumbing-grade fittings to allow further insertion of a PVC pipe into the fitting which creates greater structural stability.