FORMUFIT 1/2 in. 3-Way PVC Fittings are ideal for corners in projects, PVC structures and plans where three PVC pipes should meet at a single point, horizontally and vertically at three separate 90-degree angles. These 1/2 in. 3-Way corners accept three (3) segments of 1/2 in. Size PVC pipe. Build functional, simple cube shapes. Create art projects. Build tables and stands for projects.
- Combine three segments of PVC pipe to create a solid, sturdy corner joint, using only a single fitting. Smoothly rounded design accommodates all PVC applications.
- UV resistant PVC material resists sunlight and fluorescent lighting degradation. Lasts for years in direct sunlight without yellowing, discoloration or cracking.
- Glossy, clean unmarked surfaces for a professional look
- Infused with non-toxic impact modifiers in the resin for use in projects that require durability and repeated abuse.
- All connections are at 90 degrees to each other, for perfect corner applications with PVC pipe
- Extra deep sockets allow further pipe insertion into the fitting for a more secured, stronger hold.
- Tapered ends on each socket end to allow a smooth transition from the pipe to the fitting. Won't snag clothing or pet hair like plumbing grade PVC fittings.
View all of they physical dimensions of this product by downloading the Technical Specifications document in PDF format.