1/2 in. 45 Degree Furniture Grade PVC Elbow Fitting - Clear
FORMUFIT 1/2 in. 45-Degree PVC Elbows in Clear add 45-degree (alt. 135°) angles to your 1/2" PVC pipe structures. These UV-resistant clear PVC elbows work great to add additional directions to your application when just 90 degrees will not suffice. For example, add v-shapes and pitched segments in PVC projects and join in series with 90-degree elbows to create additional angles.
- Connector fits externally over 1/2" size PVC pipe, with an outside diameter of 13/16" (0.840")
- Two sockets position PVC pipe at 45 Degree angles. Used in applications that require an exact 45-degree bend, such as pitch and incline conditions
- Injection-molded as a solid component for resilience and durability.
- UV resistant PVC material withstands fluorescent light degradation
- Chamfered ends taper down to the pipe, so the fitting edges won't snag clothing, pets, or materials.
- Exceptional, glossy, smooth exterior; there are no manufacturer barcodes, printing, or embossments on the surface, so your projects look professional and finished.
- Light blue/gray tint to the fitting does not distort clarity or optical appearance