1/2" 45 Degree PVC Fitting - Furniture Grade
FORMUFIT 1/2" 45-Degree PVC Elbows add 45-degree angles to your 1/2 in. PVC pipe structures. These elbows work great to add additional angles to your application, when just 90 degrees will not suffice. Make tilted backs of PVC furniture, v-shapes and roof lines in PVC projects and join in series with 90-degree elbows to create other angles.
- Fits externally over 1/2" Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 13/16" (0.840").
- Five times more resilient than plumbing-grade PVC elbows.
- Injection molded as a solid component for resilience and durability.
- Contains titanium-dioxide, a food-grade additive that inhibits the punishment of UV light onto PVC-based plastics. Use your PVC project outdoors without concern for photo-degradation.
- Connect externally over PVC pipe and have chamfered ends that taper down to the pipe so fitting edges won't snag clothing, pets or materials.
- Have an exceptional, glossy, smooth exterior. No manufacturer barcodes, printing or embossments on the surface, so your projects look professional and finished.
- Sockets that are 30% deeper than equivalent plumbing-grade elbows to allow added insertion of the PVC pipe into the fitting which aids in structural stability.
- Available in multiple colors in the 1/2 in. PVC Size. Add whimsy and customization to your project, and make it unique with your favorite school or team colors.