1/2 in. 90 Degree Furniture Grade PVC Elbow Fitting - Purple
FORMUFIT 1/2 in. 90-Degree PVC Elbows in Purple connect two segments of 1/2 in. Size PVC pipe at two points to create a 90-degree angle. Accepts two (2) segments of 1/2" PVC pipe for elbow bends. This standard ell can be used to build perfect right angles in PVC pipe projects like corner frames and bends in PVC pipe projects.
- Connector fits externally over 1/2" size PVC pipe, with an outside diameter of 13/16" (0.840").
- Two sockets position PVC pipe at 90 Degree angles. Used in applications that require an exact 90-degree bend, such as corner and angle framing
- Longer socket length than plumbing grade PVC components allows for deeper pipe insertion and structural stability
- Glossy, clean, marking-free fitting surface for a professional appearance.
- Tapered ends on each socket end for a smooth pipe-to-fitting transition.
- Impact proof; 5x more durable than equivalent plumbing grade fittings when struck or dropped
- Sunlight resistant and UV resistant PVC material for outdoor, direct-UV applications
- Flow-through capability to allow wiring or fluid passage through the fitting
- Deep purple color through the entire fitting inside and out.