This structural Furniture Grade PVC Cross fitting joins 1/2 in. Size PVC pipe at four points for crossmember support in PVC applications for cube or rectangular shapes. There are four sockets in a cross configuration, all along the same plane.
- Fits externally over 1/2" Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 13/16" (0.840").
- Works well for crossmember support within a project or for in PVC structures and applications where four PVC pipes should meet at a single point.
- All sockets are at 90 degrees.
- Four connection points on the same plane.
- Fits externally over the outside of a 1/2 in. Size Schedule 40 PVC pipe
- Deep sockets vs. shorter sockets in plumbing grade PVC fittings
- High Gloss, print-free and marking-free surface
- Tapered-style ends for a transitional taper down to the pipe
- Injection molded as a single unit for durability
- Impact proof; 5x stronger than plumbing grade PVC Crosses
- UV resistant high impact, outdoor or direct-sunlight applications
- Flow-through capability to allow wiring or non-plumbing fluid passage
View all of they physical dimensions of this product by downloading the Technical Specifications document in PDF format.