1/2" PVC Cross Fitting Connector - Furniture Grade
FORMUFIT structural 1/2" Furniture Grade PVC Cross fitting joins 1/2 in. Size PVC pipe at four points for crossmember support in PVC applications for cube or rectangular shapes. There are four sockets in a cross configuration, all along the same plane.
- Fits externally over 1/2" Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 13/16" (0.840").
- Works well for crossmember support within a project or for in PVC structures and applications where four PVC pipes should meet at a single point.
- All sockets are at 90 degrees.
- Four connection points on the same plane.
- Fits externally over the outside of a 1/2 in. Size Schedule 40 PVC pipe
- Deep sockets vs. shorter sockets in plumbing grade PVC fittings
- High Gloss, print-free and marking-free surface
- Tapered-style ends for a transitional taper down to the pipe
- Injection molded as a single unit for durability
- Impact proof; 5x stronger than plumbing grade PVC Crosses
- UV resistant high impact, outdoor or direct-sunlight applications
- Flow-through capability to allow wiring or non-plumbing fluid passage
What pipe will this fit?
This product will fit 1/2” Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 0.840” (13/16”) and an inside diameter of approximately 1/2“. See our PVC 101 section for more info.
Not compatible with CPVC or Copper Tube Size (CTS) pipe.
Download the Technical Specifications document for this product to view physical dimensions and additional details.Download PDF
View the product instructions, which include basic visual assembly, securing options and product use.Download PDF