1/2 in. Slip Sling Furniture Grade PVC Tee - Black
FORMUFIT 1/2 in. Slip Sling Tee Fittings in Black lets you create rotating mechanisms from PVC pipe. This Slip Tee connects a PVC pipe into the socket, while another 1/2" PVC pipe is allowed to slip through perpendicularly, creating a hinged apparatus. There are two sockets, one for inserting a static pipe and another pass-through for a moveable pipe segment.
- Connector fits externally over 1/2" size PVC pipe, with an outside diameter of 13/16" (0.840").
- Excellent answer for building hinges for doors, lids, tops, and adding supports in PVC projects
- Ideal for hinge or sliding applications or projects that require perpendicular movement.
- Pivots to any angle to provide additional support for PVC projects during a build
- UV resistant PVC material withstands sunlight damage and fluorescent light degradation and lasts for years in direct sunlight without yellowing, discoloration, or cracking.
- Infused with non-toxic impact modifiers in the resin for use in projects that require durability and repeated use.
- Extra deep socket allows further pipe insertion into the fitting for a more secure, firm hold.
- Tapered ends on the socket end to smooth the pipe-to-fitting transition. Won't snag clothing or pet hair like plumbing grade PVC fittings.
- Deep black color through the entire fitting, inside and out.