1 in. 90 Degree Furniture Grade PVC Elbow Fitting - Black
FORMUFIT 1 in. 90-Degree PVC Elbows in Black connect two segments of 1 in. Size PVC pipe at two points to create a 90-degree angle. Accepts two (2) segments of 1" PVC pipe for elbow bends. This standard ell can be used to build perfect right angles in PVC pipe projects like corner frames and bends in PVC pipe projects.
- Connector fits externally over 1" size PVC pipe, with an outside diameter of 1-5/16" (1.315").
- Two sockets position PVC pipe at 90 Degree angles. Used in applications that require an exact 90-degree bend, such as corner and angle framing
- Longer socket length than plumbing grade PVC components allows for deeper pipe insertion and structural stability
- Glossy, clean, marking-free fitting surface for a professional appearance.
- Tapered ends on each socket end for a smooth pipe-to-fitting transition.
- Impact proof; 5x more durable than equivalent plumbing grade fittings when struck or dropped
- Sunlight resistant and UV resistant PVC material for outdoor, direct-UV applications
- Flow-through capability to allow wiring or fluid passage through the fitting
- Deep black color through the entire fitting inside and out.