1" Internal PVC Coupling - Furniture Grade
FORMUFIT 1" Internal Couplings connect two segments of 1 in. Schedule 40 PVC pipe internally, leaving a smooth, flush connection.
- Fits inside 1" Size Sch. 40 PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 1-5/16" (1.315") and an inside diameter of 1".
- Create 10-foot lengths from our 5-Foot PVC pipe segments, without expensive freight
- Ideal for break points in larger applications and designs, to help reduce transport size
- Fluted coupler design fits directly inside of the pipe, so no external element is exposed
- Connects two Schedule 40 PVC pipes with an almost seamless appearance
- Flow-through capability to allow wiring or non-plumbing fluid passage
- Clean, marking-free and embossment-free surface
- Injection molded as a single unit for higher durability
- Impact proof; 5x more durable than plumbing grade fittings
- Sunlight resistant for for outdoor, direct-UV applications
What pipe will this fit?
This product will fit 1” Size Schedule 40 PVC pipe only, which has an outside diameter of 1.315” (1-5/16”) and an inside diameter of approximately 1.049" (1-1/32“) *. See our PVC 101 section for more info.
Not compatible with CPVC or Copper Tube Size (CTS) pipe.
* Inside diameters of PVC pipe will vary and are not guaranteed to be consistent.
Download the Technical Specifications document for this product to view physical dimensions and additional details.Download PDF
View the product instructions, which include basic visual assembly, securing options and product use.Download PDF