PVC Chicken Tractor Plan
|F0013WE||1 in. 3-Way Elbow||8|
|F0014WT||1 in. 4-Way PVC Tee||8|
|F00190E||1 in. 90 Degree PVC Elbow||4|
|F0015WC||1 in. 5-Way PVC Cross||2|
|F001TEE||1 in. PVC Tee||2|
|F001STE||1 in. PVC Slip Tee||2|
|P001CLP||1 in. PVC PipeClamp**||19**|
|Pipe Needed||1 in. Sch 40 PVC Pipe||30 ft.|
**Zip ties or cable ties can be used as a substitute for PipeClamps.
PVC Project Plan Description
Build a PVC 10'x10' Chicken Tractor to safely house all your chickens. Great for the small family farm or the homesteader in you! The basic build has only two pipe lengths allows for easy height and width adjustments; with the addition of a door. Sections are easy to repeat to create larger tractors.
- Topside door for easy access
- Great for any yard or garden
- Lightweight and transportable
- Repeatable sections for larger tractors
- Easily customizable for different sizes or configurations
- Approximate Dimensions: 10’ 4”L x 10’ 4”D x 2’ 4.75”H
Download this PVC Plan
Download a step-by-step PDF file of this PVC plan to your computer or device.
Download SketchUp File
Download the SketchUp 3D file of this project to your PC or Mac to modify or adjust the design.