1-1/2 in. Table Screw Furniture Grade PVC Cap - Gray
FORMUFIT 1-1/2 in. Table Screw Caps in Gray are external caps that secure over the end of 1-1/2" Size PVC pipe and include holes to attach the cap with fasteners, such as screws or nails, to flat surface materials. Table caps let you attach PVC pipe segments to a wall, connect pipe underneath a table, or link PVC to other flat materials that accept a fastener.
- Table cap fits externally over 1-1/2" size PVC pipe, with an outside diameter of 1-7/8" (1.900").
- PVC table caps are superior for building PVC tables, temporary handrails, or creating lumber bases for pipe structures.
- There are three (3) tabs to accommodate #10 wood, drywall, sheet metal, or masonry screws or fasteners to anchor to flat surfaces.
- Countersunk holes allow the use of flat head fasteners to sit flush, creating a clean, professional look.
- Smaller footprint, deeper sockets & cleaner appearance than plumbing-grade flanges
- Injection-molded using engineered PVC resins as a single unit for higher durability
- UV resistant PVC material withstands sunlight damage and fluorescent light degradation.
- Medium gray color through the entire table cap, inside and out.