1-1/4" Internal PVC Ball Cap - Furniture Grade
FORMUFIT 1-1/4 in. Internal PVC Ball Cap fits inside of the end of a Schedule 40 PVC pipe, leaving a smooth, rounded, ball-shaped end. All FORMUFIT PVC Internal Ball Caps have a smooth rounded shape on the top, providing a clean, round end to PVC pipe. Their rounded and simple appearance gives a smooth and professional look to projects and applications.
Due to variances of inner diameters of PVC pipe, it is highly recommended that internal ball caps be permanently attached with PVC cement.
- Fits inside 1-1/4" Size Sch. 40 PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 1-5/8" (1.660") and an inside diameter of 1-1/4".
- Provides a flush, rounded end to cut or open PVC pipe
- Ideal for PVC Furniture, displays, or where pipe comes in contact with cloth or material.
- Clean, marking-free and embossment-free surface
- Injection molded as a single unit for higher durability
- Impact proof; 5x more durable than plumbing grade caps
- UV resistant for outdoor, direct-sunlight applications
- 1-1/4 in. Size PVC is ideal for medium PVC projects
What pipe will this fit?
This product will fit 3/4” Size Schedule 40 PVC pipe only, which has an outside diameter of 1.050” (1-1/16”) and an inside diameter of approximately 0.824” (13/16“) *. See our PVC 101 section for more info.
Not compatible with CPVC or Copper Tube Size (CTS) pipe.
* Inside diameters of PVC pipe will vary and are not guaranteed to be consistent.
Download the Technical Specifications document for this product to view physical dimensions and additional details.Download PDF
View the product instructions, which include basic visual assembly, securing options and product use.Download PDF