This external Structural Grade PVC external cap fits over the end of a 1-1/4" Size PVC pipe and includes holes to attach the cap with fasteners, such as screws or nails to a flat surface.
- Fits externally over 1-1/4" Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 1-5/8" (1.660").
- Ideal for tables, temporary handrails and for creating plywood bases.
- Three (3) tabs to accomodate screws or fasteners to anchor to flat surfaces
- Tapered holes allow the use of wood or sheetmetal screws to sit flush
- Smaller footprint vs. plumbing grade flanges
- External connection to pipe ends
- Injection molded as a single unit for higher durability
- Impact proof; 5x more durable than plumbing grade fittings
- UV resistant for outdoor, direct-sunlight or flourescent applications
- 1-1/4 in. Size PVC is ideal for medium PVC projects
View all of they physical dimensions of this product by downloading the Technical Specifications document in PDF format.