1/2 in. External Furniture Grade PVC Coupling - Clear
FORMUFIT 1/2 in. External PVC Couplings in Clear connect two (2) segments of 1/2" Size PVC pipe externally, leaving a smooth, clear, slightly-raised connection. The inner stops of this clear connector have the same thickness as Schedule 40 PVC pipe, so the entire interior can be utilized for fluid transfer or for cable/wire passage. Join shorter pieces of PVC pipe to make them longer or create breakdown points in transparent PVC projects.
- Coupling fits externally over 1/2" Size PVC pipe, which has an outside diameter of 13/16" (0.840").
- Easily assemble 10-foot lengths from 5-Foot PVC pipe segments without costly freight
- Tapered coupler design fits directly over PVC pipe to ease the connector down to the pipe
- Flow-through capability to allow cables, wiring, or fluid passage
- Maintains the same tube inside diameter, with no loss of inner diameter.
- Glossy, clean, unmarked, and embossment-free coupling surface
- Impact proof; 5x more durable than plumbing-grade couplings
- UV resistant PVC material withstands fluorescent light degradation
- Light blue/gray tint to the fitting does not distort clarity or optical appearance