1 in. Table Screw Furniture Grade PVC Cap - Gray
FORMUFIT 1 in. Table Screw Caps in Gray are external caps that secure over the end of 1" Size PVC pipe and include holes to attach the cap with fasteners, such as screws or nails, to flat surface materials. Table caps let you attach PVC pipe segments to a wall, connect pipe underneath a table, or link PVC to other flat materials that accept a fastener.
- Table cap fits externally over 1" size PVC pipe, with an outside diameter of 1-5/16" (1.315").
- PVC table caps are superior for building PVC tables, temporary handrails, or creating lumber bases for pipe structures.
- There are three (3) tabs to accommodate #10 wood, drywall, sheet metal, or masonry screws or fasteners to anchor to flat surfaces.
- Countersunk holes allow the use of flat head fasteners to sit flush, creating a clean, professional look.
- Smaller footprint, deeper sockets & cleaner appearance than plumbing-grade flanges
- Injection-molded using engineered PVC resins as a single unit for higher durability
- UV resistant PVC material withstands sunlight damage and fluorescent light degradation.
- Medium gray color through the entire table cap, inside and out.