Small Diameter PVC Quick Release Pin (4-Pack)
FORMUFIT Quick Release Pins for small diameter PVC (for use with 1/2" & 3/4" size) are an easy solution to build strategic, quick disassembly points in PVC structures. Simply drill a hole with a 13/64" drill bit where both the PVC pipe and the fitting meet, then insert the pin. Now simply pull the pin and dismantle the pipe and fittings when you need to break down the structure. Available with a corresponding 13/64" drill bit.
This set contains four (4) Quick Release Pins suitable for use with 1/2" and 3/4" size PVC pipe and fitting connections.
- Works with 1/2" and 3/4" size external-fit PVC fittings and pipe
- An excellent solution to keep telescoping pipe solutions in place.
- A single spring-loaded ball near the tip of the pin holds it in place
- 1" size keyring-style ring makes it easy to disassemble quickly
- Manufactured from marine-grade 316 stainless steel, suitable for outdoor use and full weather exposure
- Pin Diameter: 13/64"
- Usable Length: 1.50"
- Full Pin Length: 2"
- Overall Pin and Ring Length: 2.75"